Denied Veterans Disability

Has Your Veterans Disability Claim Been Denied?

Veterans Compensation and Denial

The Law Office of Mike Angel is experienced in veterans disability compensation and can provide the capable assistance you will need if your claim has been denied. My name is attorney Mike Angle and I am thoroughly familiar with the procedures for filing an appeal and can competently guide you through the process. I am a member of the National Organization of Veterans' Advocates and credited by the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA). If you are a disabled military veteran and your compensation claim has been rejected by the DVA, contact me at once to find out what can be done to get the financial assistance you have earned.

There are various ways to challenge a disability claim that has been denied by the DVA. The first step is to file a Notice of Disagreement (NOD). This notice must be filed within a year after receiving the denial. Upon receipt of the NOD, the VA will send a form to find out if the claimant wants a hearing with the Decision Review Officer at their local DVA office, or a hearing with the Board of Veteran's Appeals (BVA). The claimant will also be requested to provide information on his or her disagreement with the denial. If the disabled veteran chooses to appeal a denied disability claim with the Decision Review Officer, a hearing is held to reassess the claim's merits. An Arkansas veterans disability lawyer knowledgeable in veterans disability should be present at the hearing to help answer any questions that may come up.

Veterans Disability Attorney in Arkansas

The veterans disability claim process can be extremely complex. Many claims are often denied by the DVA because the information provided was inadequate or insufficient. Denied claims can be appealed in two ways:

  • Requesting re-evaluation by the Decision Review Officer at a local DVA office
  • Requesting reconsideration by the Board of Veteran's Appeals.

In some situations, appeals are filed with the DRO and BVA concurrently. The Law Office of Mike Angel can provide more detailed information on the appeals process and how best to proceed in getting your claim reassessed by the DRO or BVA. My name is attorney Mike Angel and I have successfully helped many veterans seeking compensation for their injuries or illnesses. I credited with the DVA to work on benefit claims and appeals, and can give you valuable advice on how to challenge a claim that has been denied.

Contact an Arkansas Veterans Disability Lawyer to find out the best way to appeal a denied veterans disability benefits claim.

Start with a Free Consultation

Contact Us Today!
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your age.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your alternate phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Have You Applied for Social Security Disability Benefits?
  • Do You See a Doctor for Your Medical Condition?
  • Are You Currently Working in a Job?
  • Do You Expect Your Disability Will Prevent You From Working Full-time in the next 12 Months?
  • Please enter a message.
  • Please make a selection.